mercoledì 15 febbraio 2012

WATER




I wanted to fall
into a complex world.
I was not armed with intent.
I wasn´t concerned.
Only ...it was me.
I need to see
me in slow motion
as a reflection into eyes of young stars.

I was a kiss between voices of leaves.

I bounced between waves of seas.
I rised to the top through days and nights
I was dispersion in a great emptiness,
engineered without dimension.

Then I revealed all
on the boomboom of a maiden's heart,
just in a small time.
Sitting, on her rosy cheek
I explained the sense
as I was flow rate by a butterfly.
Out of breath
I knew how to be a small tear
exploding into this dream.

Slowly.
Giving to me the end of the love´s begin,
in this joy I am reborn.


Manuel Franceschetti Valeri Coloniale


Foto: Alen Ianni
http://tedalien.tumblr.com/post/11240194191

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento